Sunday, April 17, 2011

$0.10 prints at Walgreens on Sundays in April


I was pleasantly surprised to read the marquis on the Walgreens sign this morning. It read: $0.10 4x6 prints today only. Now I am notorious for taking pictures and never having them printed, so I was thrilled when I realized I still had my camera in my purse from a previous outing. When I stopped in to get my prints, I noticed a calendar in the photo area that had $0.10 4x6s on every Sunday for the rest of the month. This is a pretty nice deal since there is no minimum in order to get the ten-cent price.

This was at the eastside Walgreens (on Harding Hwy), and when I asked they said it was a store deal. So I'm not sure if all the Walgreens in town will be offering it or if they run their own specials. Anyone seen any regular deals at other stores?

No comments:

Post a Comment