Friday, April 15, 2011

One more tushie to wipe

Some of you may know that we have recently grown another twig on the family tree. Yes, this means there is one more tushie to wipe and we are now technically up to three in diapers. (I still say two-and-a-half since one is only at night, but whatever) Anyway, you can imagine how many diapers and wipes we go through in a week. So I'm always on the lookout for deals.


What amazes me though is that even with all the coupons and rewards and wheeling and dealing I try to do, I still have yet to find better deals than with Amazon's Subscribe and Save and Amazon Mom programs. Combined, the two offer a 30% discount on multipacks and they're delivered free to my door (no lugging huge boxes through the store and to the car!). I'm partial to Huggies, and we just got another box delivered today - just $13.10 for the case, or $0.02 per wipe!

Best part is that if prices change or I change my mind, I can cancel the subscription at any time and not owe anything. Well that, and I'm keeping my UPS guy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment